Friday, May 13, 2011

More Misaki Progress

Been working on Misaki's (Kaichou wa Maidsama) on and off when I can, and last night I finally reached a point where pieces start to fit together. This is simultaneously the best and worst part of making a cosplay. It's wonderful to reach the stage where an end is in sight, but it's also the part where problems happen if you didn't do something right with fit or pattern. Thankfully, it's not a hard project!

Sleeves before being attached to collar and dress:
Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

Where I am now~
Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

It's starting to look like it should! ^__^ I have some problem solving to do on a few parts of it, but it's not huge stuff. Happy Happy <3

1 comment:

Amat said...

Do you have the patern for this dress...??? I would appreciate if u share some the dress u made.... Anyway fantastic Misaki's maid dress u made there...